"Eley CMP Standard" .22LR

http://estore.thecmp.org/Catalog/Item/4C22ELYSTD-5000
ELEY in conjunction with the CMP developed an accurate round packaged in a bulk pak. ELEY CMP standard features a paraffin wax coating to allow proper functioning through multiple .22LR firearm platforms. ELEY CMP standard is available exclusively through the CMP. Free S&H to all contiguous US states HI and AK call for S&H rates.
$354.95 shipped to CONUS - 7.1 cents/round

The LGC's a CMP affiliated club

Re: "Eley CMP Standard" .22LR

I can recommend the Eley CMP standard stuff. I got a case of it and used it to shoot the Bullseye Match 13 and was very happy with the results. (well, it was good for me, anyhow) 40 gr. and 1090 fps, it was a pleasure to shoot. Between the match and practice and just fooling around at 70 feet, I had no failures of any kind. Conditions were 47 degrees and rainy.

It is packed bulk-style, in a bag. Made in England. Yes, it has a light paraffin coating, but that doesn't bother me. At warmer temperatures, the stuff feels mildly lubey, but the wax firms up when it gets cold. No issue with performance, or loading into magazines. It's good stuff and at a great price- well worth a look, I think.

Here's the target it produced at 15 yards (blame the shooter, not the ammo ;)) and the box they come in. Dig the CMP logo. :)
Eley CMP 22lr.jpg
Slowfire.jpg
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six