Re: 22lr is here!

shinzen wrote:Ok. Just was able to view it from my desktop finally. $189??? I'd be interested at $50, would still probably pay $100, but to load one 22LR at a time, and casting one single bullet at a time? That's a little much, and I like to tinker.
Yeah, that's where I am at on that kit. For $189 I can get a push-through die that unfolds the rim on .22 brass and turns it into a pre-formed jacket for .224" projectiles. Far better way to spend that money, IMO.
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

Ha-ha the hoarders must be getting nervous at the increasing flow of .22 because 14,000 rounds at 8.5 to 10 cents showed up locally today. 7 cent .22 showing up and staying on the shelves must be pushing them to sell. "Since they sold their .22 pistol/rifle recently"
Brian

shinzen wrote:Ok. Just was able to view it from my desktop finally. $189??? I'd be interested at $50, would still probably pay $100, but to load one 22LR at a time, and casting one single bullet at a time? That's a little much, and I like to tinker.
Current price is slightly under $75 just checked. I wonder how well it works. Looks like the kind of thing one uses when temperaturers are minus thirty and no more fishing nets to mend!

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.