Difference between Federal Champion & American Eagle .22lr?

Is there any real difference between the Federal "Champion" branded .22lr that they sell in the 525 round bulk packs and the "American Eagle" branded .22lr that they sell in the little 40 round boxes? I've shot the bulk-pack stuff quite a bit, but recently midway had the little boxes up for a non-gouge price so I took advantage and managed to get the last 5 boxes of American Eagle .22 before they sold out. So I'm wondering if there will be any noticeable difference. Both rounds are copper plated hollow points and labeled "high velocity".

We don't need conspiracy theories in order to defend the second amendment. In fact they don't help.

Re: Difference between Federal Champion & American Eagle .22

Yes, No & Maybe.

Generally the main difference between American Eagle & Federal White Box (Champion) is that the ammo is plated in case of the latter, instead of FMJ brass. It is the same velocity, etc... however the following is a list of exceptions...

SOMETIMES, federal will put the brass ammo that meets a "basic" safety quality level instead of the "full" precision spec in the white boxes. In other words, the QC process may determine the ammo is slightly over or under loaded, etc. etc.

SOMETIMES, the powder is dirtier in the white boxes.

SOMETIMES, albeit rare it is the same as the regular american eagle ammo.

Basically the AE Box is guaranteed stuff, the white box is whatever they can hustle up.
BTW, White Box & Champion is one and the same AFAIK, the White box having a Walmart SKU (although sold elsewhere sometimes) whereas the Champion is sold everywhere else.