ISSC Mk22 - Worth buying? Especially if cheap?

http://www.issc.at/produkt/mk22/?lang=en

A used one is up for sale at my LGS...the same LGS that I will unfortunately have to go to anyway to pick up my M39 this afternoon. It's selling for almost a song and the prospect of even owning a real FN SCAR is just not in the equation. I know the first Gen models were rife with issues, but this one appears to be a newer version. At the price they're asking, I'm willing to throw a few bucks at it even if it's not good to go.

Enablers, enable!

LGC Texas - Vice President

Re: ISSC Mk22 - Worth buying? Especially if cheap?

Simmer down wrote:When I see those types of 22s I imagine the thrill of peeling off a series of cheap rat-a-tat-tats then stopping to clean the soot out of the chamber and rails so I can shoot the second half of the mag.
Admittedly, that's kind of the appeal. I don't expect this to be a tack driver or reliable. Just something fun. :fun:

Note to self: bring cleaning kit to the range.
LGC Texas - Vice President

Re: ISSC Mk22 - Worth buying? Especially if cheap?

atxgunguy wrote:
sikacz wrote:It's only money. If you got it go for it. You might ask for a even bigger discount, it's missing all it's wood! :whistle:
We'll see when I get up there. They also had a few nice bolt-action plinkers for sale the last time I was there, so who knows?

I am getting the Mosin at the same time. If anything, I think that cancels out. :roflmao:
Just trying to help with more savings! :roflmao:

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.