Re: Thinking about going back to the AR platform...

rascally wrote:
shinzen wrote:Yep. Of course now I keep looking at cheap lowers and thinking hmm...... I could have a regular AR lower for my 22lr. And put a radlock on it just in case I wanted to put it on one of the other uppers...... And Giselle triggers are nice... Sigh.
Then I guess you don't want to know about the Giessele "Black Friday" 25% off event. Or the Palmetto State Armory "Black Friday" event with nice discounts, good selection, and free shipping. Nope, you definitely don't want to know about those...

Good thing nobody mentioned those...
Shh. Quiet you enabler! :laugh:
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Re: Thinking about going back to the AR platform...

shinzen wrote:
rascally wrote:
shinzen wrote:Yep. Of course now I keep looking at cheap lowers and thinking hmm...... I could have a regular AR lower for my 22lr. And put a radlock on it just in case I wanted to put it on one of the other uppers...... And Giselle triggers are nice... Sigh.
Then I guess you don't want to know about the Giessele "Black Friday" 25% off event. Or the Palmetto State Armory "Black Friday" event with nice discounts, good selection, and free shipping. Nope, you definitely don't want to know about those...

Good thing nobody mentioned those...
Shh. Quiet you enabler! :laugh:
Hey, at least I showed a little mercy and didn't give any links... :rolleyes:
"In every generation there are those who want to rule well - but they mean to rule. They promise to be good masters - but they mean to be masters." — Daniel Webster