Re: Instant Carbine collection-

Inquisitor wrote:For 3 mill, you'd think they could take pictures right side up.
I was thinking the same thing. Sadly though, it's the same thing I see in looking for a house. How in the world can you think putting something up for so much money and not take good pictures that are right side up and formatted correctly for the medium you are putting them on??
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Well shucks an award winning collection. 3.5 million is a bargain!

And most folks don't understand the importance of proper photography. Or they don't understand what good photography is. Look at the number of restaurants that have horrible websites because they used an iPhone. I should start offering a photo service on Armslist.
"No one can build his security upon the nobleness of another person."
-Willa Cather

shinzen wrote:
Inquisitor wrote:For 3 mill, you'd think they could take pictures right side up.
I was thinking the same thing. Sadly though, it's the same thing I see in looking for a house. How in the world can you think putting something up for so much money and not take good pictures that are right side up and formatted correctly for the medium you are putting them on??

I love the home listing that do nothing to hide filth and clutter. Usually, it's the bank owned ones that had scummy folks abandon the place like that, but other times, it's just silly folk being lazy/silly. "Honey, this is what my dream home would look like if my dream home looked like sh*t." :mrgreen:

I also love when people blatantly take photos that show exactly where they keep a long-gun safe in their home. Don't advertise when you advertise. Just throw a sheet over it with a lamp on top and maybe lean the ironing board against it. That way the whole world wouldn't know you've got it.

If I had that kind of money I would rather buy a tank!

I would park it in my drive.

Now that would give me bragging rights.

BTW those pictures sucked.
But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you ... it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.
Dalai Lama

A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin