Finished my first build.

So I finished putting together my first AR-15. It was an interesting process and my wife told me the next one I build has to be purple for her and my daughter (she's 7). Don't know when I'll build it as the next rifle I acquire will be a 30-06 for some hopeful Elk hunting. still haven't fired it yet but I'm mostly confident the entire gun won't explode when the trigger is pulled.

These all go in there

Hey they all fit

I now have half a gun well a full gun according to the ATF.

Everything is all together

I should probably clean the 1911

made the pictures a little smaller.
I shoot guns and make ammo to.

Re: Finished my first build.

pdoggeth wrote:Yay Congratulations =). Just be careful that you don't get the "oh I gotta get more accessories for my AR" bug!
Very sweet. Just did my first build a couple months ago. I already want to build another. Worse that the accessories bug is the second build bug I guess...

How does it perform? I'm thinking the more you build the more you will notice differences between manufacturers. So you'll have to build another one soon. data points are important...

Been looking at anderson quite a bit for parts. It looks like retailers have anderson lowers on sale for 20-30 bucks less than the anderson website. This is a good thing being as I have an FFL around here who does $20 transfers.

The first build I did was just over $600. I'd like to see if I can get lower than that. I think I can get a complete build down to $550.