Re: is cutting oil an aphrodisiac?

senorgrand wrote:Finally cut and recrowned my H&R barrel. The furniture has two coats of paint and is drying in the driveway in the paint booth I built this morning.

My clothes are covered in oil and steel cuttings. One finger smells like paint.

I feel great!!

:yahoo:
Congratulations re the barrel. Re the oil: take a warm (not hot) shower using Dove Men+Care. Dry off, then apply Johnson's Baby Powder strategically. (Because you are a Californian, you may feel the need for Brut; resist that feeling.)

Your exuberant inner glow plus the subtle scents will make your entire being an aphrodisiac. You may need a barricade.
The universe - is what it is.

Fukshot wrote:Eww!

My life's work is primarily a struggle to remove the ever-present thin film of cutting oil from my person.
This.

With my current project I'm getting to spend lots of quality time covered in cutting oil and hydraulic fluid.
'Sorry stupid people but there are some definite disadvantages to being stupid."

-John Cleese

Fukshot wrote:Eww!

My life's work is primarily a struggle to remove the ever-present thin film of cutting oil from my person.
The cutting oil I mind less than what it attracts. Every time I work with cutting oil and lots of drilling, grinding, or cutting I end up coated with metal shavings stuck to the oil. Then, invariably, tiny splinters of metal work their way into the most painful parts of my hands, arms, and legs.

This is especially fun when it's a wire from a wire wheel doing the hunting. Those suckers come off at velocity and can get themselves lodged rather deep into the dermis.

(.22 TCM - 9x19 - .357 Mag - 10mm - .45 ACP - .44 Mag - 7.62x39 - .308 Winchester - 7.62x54R - 12ga)