Brief Bersa 383A range report

Went out to my coast range yesterday. Primary activity was riding around BLM roads with a pal that doesn't shoot, but I wanted to at least try the new to me 383a, so I stuck it in my trunk. On the way home, I found a nice dead end logging turn around and plinked at tin cans for a bit. At 7 and 10 yards it's accurate; I'll give it a proper testing at a paper target the next opportunity I have to see just how accurate. It was easy to aim and shoot and there wasn't much left of the cans after a few mags. All in all, only about 50 rounds down the pipe but I have to say this thing is a pleasure to shoot. It might be my favorite gun. It seems like a heresy, but it felt better in my hand than the CZ75. Will have to take them both next time. :smart:

Re: Brief Bersa 383A range report

MaxWyatt wrote:Went out to my coast range yesterday. Primary activity was riding around BLM roads with a pal that doesn't shoot, but I wanted to at least try the new to me 383a, so I stuck it in my trunk. On the way home, I found a nice dead end logging turn around and plinked at tin cans for a bit. At 7 and 10 yards it's accurate; I'll give it a proper testing at a paper target the next opportunity I have to see just how accurate. It was easy to aim and shoot and there wasn't much left of the cans after a few mags. All in all, only about 50 rounds down the pipe but I have to say this thing is a pleasure to shoot. It might be my favorite gun. It seems like a heresy, but it felt better in my hand than the CZ75. Will have to take them both next time. :smart:
It's almost embarrassingly good in terms of accuracy. Makes you wonder what Bersa was thinking for steering away from steel-framed guns, don't it?
LGC Texas - Vice President