Another Day at the Range

Haven’t seen as much trigger time as I would like while I am home from J.O.B. Seems that Life is happening while I am making other plans!

But got to slip away a little today (only 60 rnds.). Best target of the day. 10 rnds @ 10 yds.

I got to shoot twice today. Once at the range and once in the studio with some camera gear so that was a good day!

Guess I’ll have to clean a pistol and a camera lens tonight! Hope I don’t get those two rags mixed up again this time!
_V0A0001RS.jpg
:)

Re: Another Day at the Range

lurker wrote:isn't that pretty much what you said last time you showed us a target like that?
lol! Yeah lurker. I guess I pretty much did!
lurker wrote:i disbelieve!
Then I'll tell you what I'll do for you lurker. Next trip to the range I'll take the crappiest target I shoot (and it will be hard to decide since I shoot so many of them) into the studio, and try to do a shot and post that! Photos are always fun on a forum and I'll suck it up and post my worst, regardless of personal embarrassment. Just for fun! I don't take myself too seriously so no worries there! Probably won't get any props, such as pistol, mag, cartridges, etc. in it since the spread on the target will be so wide! I'll bust out a wide angle lens for the job!

But I'll make a "believer" out of you!
lurker wrote:roll d20 vs your wisdom.
Now this statement I don't understand.

BroadsideofaBarn wrote:
it's an ancient gaming reference, Dungeons and Dragons. bunch of geeks actually sitting around a table with paper character stat sheets, rolling actual dice. before personal computers. sorry, showing my age. no offense intended.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

lurker wrote:it's an ancient gaming reference, Dungeons and Dragons. bunch of geeks actually sitting around a table with paper character stat sheets, rolling actual dice. before personal computers. sorry, showing my age. no offense intended.
Certainly none taken lurker! Guess I was showing my age since I may date back further than D&D and never really got into it!

highdesert wrote:Yea, the best way to beat cabin fever a day at the range.
No doubt high desert! Not particularly an affliction I suffer from since I like to get out in all kinds of weather! But it is kind of nice that the indoor pistol range I frequent is climate controlled and very well air-filtered. Can't say the same for my outdoor long gun range.

Thank you CD. VZ's.

lurker wrote:
BroadsideofaBarn wrote:
it's an ancient gaming reference, Dungeons and Dragons. bunch of geeks actually sitting around a table with paper character stat sheets, rolling actual dice. before personal computers. sorry, showing my age. no offense intended.
Old School gaming...myself and a few friends in HS, we played on week-ends and up all hours of the morning...marathons...we had a good DM, no Monty Hall nonsense either.
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.