2018 Mid-term Election

Soon the Mid-Terms will be upon us,and I don't see any hope for the damaged Democratic Party. obama and hillary gutted the central leadership with lies and backstabbing,the Illegals will be going bye-bye at an increasing rate as Laws are enforced and won't be there to inflate popular vote numbers,and the rioting and arson is alienating voters or sending them to vote Republican.
There are some new strategies to implement to increase Liberal voter base.
To show support for the Liberal cause,I think everyone should have a Pussy Hat Range Day. All the guys can wear pussy hats to show solidarity with the gun-loving sisters and Hollywood Elites.
Another way to revitalize the voter base is to call for more riots and arson. Roadblocks that keep real taxpayers from work is always productive. Students living in Mom's basement and paid protestors needn't care if real taxpayers get to work,they can still collect free money and show true understanding of how elections work.
And finally,a Media blitz. Write,email,and tweet at every opportunity your support for safe spaces with guns. Serve hot chocolate and cookies,console weeping grown men whose Candidate lost and show them your firearms. Put aside the Play-Doh and puppies. Instruct them on weapons maintenance and use. After all,when the Liberal Revolution you've been calling for starts,you'll need these brave men by your side. Give them hope that someday their tears will be relevant again.

bobbyrose

Re: 2018 Mid-term Election

How many more State or Federal Congressional and Senate seats can you afford to lose or scare away before your Political voice becomes completely irrelevant?
Now you can really arm yourselves more completely because the gun-control candidates lost the Presidency,and both houses. Rejoice and prep while you can.

bobbyrose

There are more amendments being threatened than the 2A. But then, when a Russian operative gets elected, what do you expect. :sarcasm:

Ice is off the lakes, trolling season is a go.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
- Ronald Reagan

Allright. I read through some more threads. No wonder you fucking retards are losing and don't know it. You got some dumbass shit going on. I love your fear and misinformed double-speak. Free entertainment. I'll see ya at the polls or on the other side of the barricades. It appears you'll need to train a little more.
Moderators,please ban me and. delete my membership.

Gee, I hate to lose such a solid member. Whatever shall we do?
"A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."
John A. Shedd

I was hoping for better things, but unfortunately this is amateur trolling.
I really miss SuperVel. Does anyone remember him? He was troll grand-master.

Chamber's empty, magazine's full, safety's broken.

Trolling is a form of self-expression. It feels good to offer so many different people a place to grow. :love:

Puffing up is no substitute for smarts but it's a common home remedy