We are to Obey the Great Beloved Trumpenfurhrer

The Orange Slime Ball is showing just how much he wants to become the Beloved Leader of theUSA.

He wants al of us to obey him like Kim Jong-un is obeyed in North Korea.
President Donald Trump on Friday told Fox News that he wants American citizens to show him the same reverence that North Koreans show leader Kim Jong-un.

During a surprise interview with “Fox & Friends” on Friday, Trump said he was impressed by the respect that Kim commanded from his people.

“He’s the head of the country — and he’s the strong head, don’t let anyone think anything different,” Trump said during the interview. “He speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same.”
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/trump- ... m-jong-un/

His followers including the Republican Party Chair agrees with that idea.
A little threat from Republican National Committee Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel to the American people:

"Complacency is our enemy. Anyone that does not embrace the @realDonaldTrump agenda of making America great again will be making a mistake."

This does not read as “they’ll look back and think ‘darn, I sure was young and stupid and I wish I’d seen the light earlier.” No, this is more like “you’ll be sorry because we’ll make you sorry.” Right in line with Donald Trump’s embrace of every authoritarian he comes across.

One thing McDaniel has right: complacency is our enemy. Like if we think the Trump administration will just stop ripping children from their parents’ arms without massive, unrelenting pressure, rather than going on to something worse because hey, who’s going to stop them, that would be dangerous complacency.
https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-polit ... port-trump
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: We are to Obey the Great Beloved Trumpenfurhrer

:crazy:
President Donald Trump reportedly joked that Fox News is not as friendly toward him as North Korean state TV is toward Kim Jong Un. According to The Washington Post, Trump cracked the joke after watching how North Korea’s state-run TV network covered his meeting with Kim. He also jokingly suggested, according to the Post, that the main North Korean TV anchor should get a job with a U.S. network. Trump watches Fox News religiously, especially its morning show, Fox & Friends, and its primetime hosts including Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-tr ... n-fox-news
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Apparently The Orange Stain does not realize that Kim's People show him attention because if they don't he has them tortured and killed.

Or maybe he does. Two ways to get people to show you "respect"....one way is to earn their respect. The other way is to make them fear you and that is much easier than earning respect.

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Trump's impromptu press conference on the North Lawn of the White House on Friday unfolded as a breathtaking display of charisma, misrepresentation, hubris and salesmanship that has no obvious parallel in the modern history of Western democracies.
And Trump, as his West Wing staff begins to hollow out and his fascination with the techniques and personalities of global autocracy grows, appears intent on expanding the scope of his own power.
He was so confident he even let reporters in on his secret in Singapore when he said that he believed Kim would follow through on vague commitments to denuclearize but would just change his story if the North Korean leader fell short.
"I may stand before you in six months and say, 'Hey, I was wrong.' I don't know that I'll ever admit that, but I'll find some kind of an excuse," Trump said.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/16/politics ... index.html

Vote in Nov.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

CDFingers wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:00 am
Trump's impromptu press conference on the North Lawn of the White House on Friday unfolded as a breathtaking display of charisma, misrepresentation, hubris and salesmanship that has no obvious parallel in the modern history of Western democracies.
And Trump, as his West Wing staff begins to hollow out and his fascination with the techniques and personalities of global autocracy grows, appears intent on expanding the scope of his own power.
He was so confident he even let reporters in on his secret in Singapore when he said that he believed Kim would follow through on vague commitments to denuclearize but would just change his story if the North Korean leader fell short.
"I may stand before you in six months and say, 'Hey, I was wrong.' I don't know that I'll ever admit that, but I'll find some kind of an excuse," Trump said.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/16/politics ... index.html

Vote in Nov.

CDFingers
We must remember the Trumpenfurhrer’s basic rules.

Rule One-The Blessed Great Beloved Orange Trumpenfurhrer is absolutely always right.

Rule Two-When it might falsely appear that The Blessed Great Beloved Orange Trumpenfurhrer is wrong, do to FAKE NEWS, refer to Rule One.

:D
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

highdesert wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:26 pm Next thing Trump will want is lese majeste laws to protect him and his family from any criticism.
He ALREADY has declared he has them! "I can pardon myself".

Congress and the SCOTUS can determine if that's true, but if the Conservatives truly are the "Originalists" they pretend to be, they'll say "No. The pardon was only intended for when the President is a disinterested party to correct injustices, not to be weaponized or obstruct justice."
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

At what point does he get called out for accepting bribes and using his power to extort money for his family? His actions are always predictable if you see the Trumps as an organized crime family (which I, personally, think they are).

At what point do the laws apply?
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

K9s wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:26 pm At what point does he get called out for accepting bribes and using his power to extort money for his family? His actions are always predictable if you see the Trumps as an organized crime family (which I, personally, think they are).

At what point do the laws apply?
Not until ReTrumplicans in both Houses decide enough is enough....which will NEVER happen in any scenario I can foresee.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Vote in Nov.

CDFingers
Gaad I pray for someone worth voting for....just one single glimmer of Hope or one solitary candidate that isn't already owned/operated by the same folks that operate Trump.

Just. One. Please.

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

VodoundaVinci wrote:Apparently The Orange Stain does not realize that Kim's People show him attention because if they don't he has them tortured and killed.

Or maybe he does. Two ways to get people to show you "respect"....one way is to earn their respect. The other way is to make them fear you and that is much easier than earning respect.

VooDoo
I talked to someone who has been to North Korea. He claimed that if you go to a college library and pick up a textbook at random, they are all co-authored by either Kim Jong Un, his father, or his grandfather. Simply amazing. I suppose Trump now wants this, too: his own form of Juche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joemac wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:14 pm
VodoundaVinci wrote:Apparently The Orange Stain does not realize that Kim's People show him attention because if they don't he has them tortured and killed.

VooDoo
I talked to someone who has been to North Korea. He claimed that if you go to a college library and pick up a textbook at random, they are all co-authored by either Kim Jong Un, his father, or his grandfather. Simply amazing. I suppose Trump now wants this, too: his own form of Juche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, Stalin "wrote" all kinds of books as well. Trump hasn't even READ his own books, because he didn't write it either.

VodoundaVinci wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:52 pm
Vote in Nov.

CDFingers
Gaad I pray for someone worth voting for....just one single glimmer of Hope or one solitary candidate that isn't already owned/operated by the same folks that operate Trump.

Just. One. Please.

VooDoo
We have someone down here to vote for! :)

We finally have contested races. Most Reps run against no one here. Too few non-Reps to make it worth running a Dem until recently.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt