Re: Pistol Fit

i've only recently become interested in pistol fit, mostly because of my PIC .25. it's tiny, so it takes some care to grip it consistently, unlike my 1911 which falls into my hand pretty much effortlessly, the same way every time. conversely, my lama minimax doublestack .45 is too wide, and again takes some concentration to get a consistent hold on. trigger pull can also be an issue. again, the 1911 just feels right, while the PIC is far too short. i could easily pull the trigger with the second joint. so from now on, like goldilocks and the 3 bears, i'm going to look for something that falls in between, not too big and not too small, but juuuust right.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Re: Pistol Fit

Congrats on the new gun.

Waiting for my birthday. My better half said I could get the P227. Looked at the specs it is a double stack 45acp 10+1 that is 1.5 inch wide. Had a p220 carry SAS that is almost same grip size. The P227 is just a very slight bit wider. Specs show same width.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,