Browning Buck Mark inbound!

I was struggling between getting a kit gun revolver or a Buck Mark. Decided on the Buck Mark for a variety of reasons, not least of which is that I can mount an optic on it, which would be fun.

For $35 more, I went with the stainless version. Hopefully I'll be shooting it in a couple of weeks.

Going to add a rail with integrated rear sight so I can shoot irons or optics back-and-forth.

Thanks for all your help in making my decision!

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."

Re: Browning Buck Mark inbound!

KnightsFan wrote:That roster business is so crazy. It actually keeps me from considering any job in California.
Well you could become a cop, bodyguard, or armored car driver, 01FFL, they're exempt. Or just give $100,000 to your local sheriff's re-election campaign. Not only might you get exempted *wink-wink nudge nudge, but you'll probably also get a CCW license easily as well!

Alternatively, purchase any handguns you want before you move here. Anything you decide you don't want any more later on you'll be able to sell pretty easily. But getting anything you want once you're here is tough.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

I keep trying not to panic buy, but am really tempted to. Problem is there are several that I can still get that I want, so am a little stuck on which one. It will probably be the Springfield 1911.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

shinzen wrote:Alternatively, purchase any handguns you want before you move here. Anything you decide you don't want any more later on you'll be able to sell pretty easily. But getting anything you want once you're here is tough.
Don't worry, that's my plan if I ever have to move. It's just too bad that doesn't work on EBRs.
"No one can build his security upon the nobleness of another person."
-Willa Cather

KnightsFan wrote:
shinzen wrote:Alternatively, purchase any handguns you want before you move here. Anything you decide you don't want any more later on you'll be able to sell pretty easily. But getting anything you want once you're here is tough.
Don't worry, that's my plan if I ever have to move. It's just too bad that doesn't work on EBRs.
Sure it does. Just make sure you put bullet buttons on them and they are fine. For the moment anyway. (Unless you happen to have one of the specifically named EBR's, then it get's a little more dicey)
- Maya Angelou