Re: Salvador Dali's gun design sees the light of day

I'm a Taurus fanboy, but their Curve, View and new Spectrum is nothing but gimmicky crap IMHO. If they'd spend more time on QC and producing a quality product rather than looking for niche shit they may survive. After their lawsuit covering near every model of pistol they've made in the past 8-10 years (excepting PT92 derivatives & 1911) was lost, they been in deep deep doodoo. They make some good revolvers, but they are basically getting out of the pistol business and have dropped their .40 Millennium G2 (according to latest I've heard), and possibly the 9mm, too. Other than 1911/92's they have no full size pistols in any caliber after stopping production of the PT24/7G2.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

I've shot it. The trigger was well a trigger. Your not going to take sniper shots with it nor was it designed to, but if you need to pull it out and shoot something close it works fine.
One last thing, like the S&W bodyguard the laser light thing is useless you have to turn it on. The newer S&W that come with the CT laser are much better you grip the gun and the laser is on. Simplicity is the best for self defence. pull, point, squeeze.
The Curve dose sit nice in your pocket or waistband.
It's time to elect leadership not re elect it.
Drain the swamp!

I love that the blogger is dissing the gun without ever having seen one in the flesh, let alone handled or fired one. I'll give Taurus an 'A' for innovation, but a 'C' for application- the trigger-pull is awful. It is perfectly possible to use a 2-hand grip, and probably a good idea. Not my cup of tea, but I think some people will find it useful.
"Aim for their foil beanies! It's the only way to be sure..."
https://tinkertalksguns.wordpress.com
https://www.facebook.com/michael.t.pearce.7