Six months later, the CZ RAMI arrives!

Got the call on Tuesday that the RAMI I ordered in July had arrived at my LGS. I went over and picked it up yesterday. I had so much time while waiting, that I had already ordered some walnut grips and a lighter spring kit and extended firing pin from Cajun Gun Works. As someone noted recently, CZs come pretty wet and greasy so I spent this morning cleaning the pistol, polishing the feed ramp, installing the grips and springs, etc.

The pistol is the decocker version in 9 mm. It came with ten and fourteen round magazines. Out of the box, the trigger was a typical CZ trigger with an 11# SA and 6.5# DA pull. After some minimal polishing and installing the lighter springs, it come in at just about 4.5# SA and 8# DA. It feels a lot like the trigger on my SP-01. The DA reach is a little long so I might install a reach reduction kit.

It came with night sights, like the SP-01, which also has the decocker. The RAMI is a little stiff but it points just like my other CZs so it feels familiar. It is about the size of my old Ruger SR9c although it is a bit fatter. In fact, it is a chubby little guy but should be carryable. I have a deSantis IWB holster for a Glock 26 that fits it perfectly.

Unfortunately, the range is completely snowed in so, other than firing a couple rounds into the manure pile, it's gonna be a while before I can shoot it much. In the meantime, here are a couple quick pix: