Re: S&W aficionados: 6 Shooter 357 with 2" Barrel and Adj Si

Always try to shoot first before buying. Mr Grande I believe you have large hands as do I, you will not find magna stocks to your liking, I took them off my M15 with a 4" barrel, shooting target WC would bang my knuckle making it unpleasant to shoot. I also have a M624 with a 3" barrel that has Hogue grips and I shoot handloads tailored to it that is a blast to shoot, accurate and comfortable. I can only imagine that a 357 snubby with full house magnums would give off a huge concussive blast.

I have fairly large hands. I took the stock grips off my 686+ 3 inch and replaced them with Uncle Mikes that S&W had on sale. Made the gun easier to conceal for CCW. Still easy to shoot.

The 3 inch does have a blast wit magnum loads.if their close and you don't hit them with the bullet you hit them with a flamethrower.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

If you like larger grips, Smith and Wesson's move to the 'round butt' frames isn't the best news. It's easier to make square butt grips smaller than it is to make round-butt grips larger. That's my main complaint with my 686. That, and the the small, pointy "tear drop" hammer spur.
Hell is where:
The British are the chefs
The Swiss are the lovers
The French are the mechanics
The Italians make everything run on time
And the Germans are the police