Re: Patch Update!

Bacchus wrote:We can haz subdued patches now?

I looked at the buy patches pull down thingy and it shows only normal and rainbow...
We haz 'em. Our crack web design team is burning the midnight oil to bring the world a user-friendly interface worthy of the club's increasing use. True story, bro.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

CDFingers wrote:
Bacchus wrote:We can haz subdued patches now?

I looked at the buy patches pull down thingy and it shows only normal and rainbow...
We haz 'em. Our crack web design team is burning the midnight oil to bring the world a user-friendly interface worthy of the club's increasing use. True story, bro.

CDFingers
:)
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

Bacchus wrote:
pokute wrote:I'm holding out for the bullseye league patch. I mean, brassard.
Oh, yeah! We need Bullseye patches.
Those are can-do's, though they'd be hella bux in comparison.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

CDFingers wrote:
Bacchus wrote:
pokute wrote:I'm holding out for the bullseye league patch. I mean, brassard.
Oh, yeah! We need Bullseye patches.
Those are can-do's, though they'd be hella bux in comparison.

CDFingers
But they would be sooooo awesome!

It was suggested to me that one should post a picture of the newly acquired patch along with favorite firearm upon receipt. I got three patches (one for myself and two for unwitting future recruits), but then I couldn't decide on my top three favorite guns, so I appropriated a theme some of you may be familiar with;

Listen to the LGC podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the ... 80021?mt=2

"None of us is as smart as all of us." - K. Blanchard

321FLSurfer wrote:It was suggested to me that one should post a picture of the newly acquired patch along with favorite firearm upon receipt. I got three patches (one for myself and two for unwitting future recruits), but then I couldn't decide on my top three favorite guns, so I appropriated a theme some of you may be familiar with;

Off topic but, how do you like that little Kimber?