How's this for an Engagement Present?

So, I took the big Leap over the weekend and asked my Beautiful, Loving, and Supporting girlfriend to take the next step with me.

The good news is that she said yes!

A few months ago we were at the range and she picks up my Beretta 92 INOX and proceeds to make mince meat out of the bull's eye. Mind you, this was her first time with that gun, however I must tell you that she is a proficient enough shooter to begin with. She turns to me and says "I like this one, can I have one in pink?" She was joking of course, but I don't joke when it comes to firearm collecting.

So this happened...
Pink M9.jpg
To my surprise, she loved it.
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.

Re: How's this for an Engagement Present?

Ya know, I am one of those anti-pink types, but this does look really nice. Maybe we could call it light rose, instead of pink.
Congrats on your engagement.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Re: How's this for an Engagement Present?

I just want to say this:

Awwwwwww! cute!

As much as I don't like bright colors on firearms, sometimes you just want your stuff to have personality you know? (one of these days I'm going to get a firestorm or orange digital pattern on something).
I've personally been having a rough spot so I'm glad to have read this and glad you've found someone special.
SubRosa wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:03 pm Excellent.

I should get married more often! :thumbup:

Subs
Knowing people who have gotten married more often, it's overrated and more costly than a firearms hobby once it starts becoming a recurring theme. Not to say people shouldn't get married, but you really need to be ready to actually commit and know everything about each other and love each other in spite of that.

Yes I know, I'm a hopeless romantic :blush: