Sig P320 X-Five

I think I finally found the next gun. Been toying with another gun to get for competing, but economics being a factor, the kind of 1911 I'd want is a little out of reach. Then I started reading up on this polymer and seems to fit the bill. I shot a friend's p320 carry a couple years ago and loved it. This in full size with mods made for competing sounds perfect and the price is right.

Re: Sig P320 X-Five

Remember: The X-Five series has its own interchangeable components and, I believe, is not compatible with anything in the regular P320 line--and they are more expensive.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Buck13 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:47 pm How did this go? My "spousal critter" still longs for one of these...
If I called my wife that she'd be longing for it to shoot me with it! :shoot2:
If she didn't get to the hatchet first! :axe:

God, I love that woman! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Buck13 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:47 pm How did this go? My spousal critter still longs for one of these...
Sorry I didn't get back to this sooner. I love the X-five. I'm just as accurate with it as with my all steel competition 1911. It's overall so much lighter. I may look into getting the trigger lightened by a couple pounds, but I'm not pushing it like I thought I might with a heavier trigger than the 1911.