Happy Chanukkah

Went to a Gun Show today to look at AR-15s - complete rifles built uppers, lowers and assorted parts because I'm evaluating either to buy a complete rifle or build one from parts.
As I was wandering past all the the tables I stopped at a dealer I have bought from before, they had 2 EAA Windicator revolvers (blued & Stainless) for pretty good prices!
I've wanted one of these for about 2 years but no one ever has one in stock at Gun Shows or in stores...not so today!
One of the salespeople also told me today they're taking $30 off the sticker price of ALL firearms!

Well Sally you can just about guess what happened, spent my Gelt and this followed me home.

EAA Windicator in .357/38 SP

EAA Windicator .357 Revolver.jpg
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.

Re: Happy Chanukkah

You didn’t get the stainless too? Now the one you have will be lonely.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Went to the Range this week-end to shoot the new revolver.

After 6 rounds of Winchester 38 SP there was this gritty feeling in the action, one out of 6 cylinders seemed to always drag at the same position on the cylinder, like a
a metal-on-metal feel to it.
Checked it out, unloaded it, cycled through all cambers in the cylinder with that same hard gritty feeling...ran a round of .357 Magnum in it and this cleared it out.
Seems to be cycling fine.
I did clean the revolver before firing it, the bore and all chambers.

Any ideas on what might have caused this?
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.

If you hear hoof-beats think horses...not Zebras.

Figured out what was causing the issue, seems the screw that holds in the grip is quite long so the trigger spring was hanging up on the screw threads.
I'll add a washer inside the grip as a "standoff", and maybe grind part of the screw threads on the tip down.
I originally though some metal (bullet) fragments had somehow gotten into the cylinder lock-work...nope.

lurker wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:24 am bad santa! bad!
are those even legal in CA? :rofl:
Espresso machines and milk-foamers? I think you're REQUIRED to own them, at least in Orange County, unless you're within walking distance of a Peet's.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Bucolic wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:11 am He brought me a Nespresso espresso machine and a milk foamer. I will never be able to stop vibrating and shoot bullseye again.

Oh well, there’s always shotguns.

That's a sweet espresso rig there...shotgun the caffeine, nice!