Re: Damn it Gunbroker!

Apparently those grips were one piece walnut, that this and the later 8 and 9 shots were known for. The super 7 was only made from 1928 through 1941, replaced largely by the 9 shot. Was such a nice example I couldn't help myself, especially since I dont have a 22 revolver in the collection.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Looks like some conflicting information- some say it was only made from 1928 though 1932- I don't have a good book to reference for confirmation though.

And Marlene- Holy Shit is right!!! Thing is fucking beautiful. Hopefully the seller ships it quick, as I'm so ready to cash and carry that thing from my local FFL. I've been wanting a 22 target revolver and this fits the bill nicely.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Wow! My FIL had one of these on his desk in the dining room for like 40 years.....didn't look as good as that one for sure.

Nice. Score! Congrats!

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.