Re: I need professional help

While I cannot understand your problem, I do recognize it. You should know that many, many people have a Glock problem. Once you sell or trade those things for SIGs, 1911s, and revolvers, you can feel truly free.

Friends don't let friends buy Glocks.

It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

bmurph44 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:45 am
K9s wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:45 pm Maybe trade off that Beretta? (Or keep the Beretta and get rid of those plastic guns :lol: )
The Beretta is for sale.

https://www.armslist.com/posts/9104673/ ... rion--new-
It makes the baby KlownKannon Kry that he doesn't have the dough for that Beretta. Why does he refer to himself in the third person, my precious?

As to your original issue of Glockophilia, well, Glock on!
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

KlownKannon wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:05 pm
K9s wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:45 pm Maybe trade off that Beretta? (Or keep the Beretta and get rid of those plastic guns :lol: )
The Beretta is for sale.

It makes the baby KlownKannon Kry that he doesn't have the dough for that Beretta. Why does he refer to himself in the third person, my precious?

:)
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

J, K, L, N for me, too.

Tupperware is for housewives and cops who can’t aim.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

KlownKannon wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:05 pm
The Beretta is for sale.

PM sent...... :thumbup:

I went cold turkey after buying thirteen pistols (may be a couple of revolvers in the lot) in 12 months (divorced - no manager). Since then I've only added two more over the last 3 or so years. Now I'm fixin' (Texan for preparing) to start selling some that I never shoot.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.