Re: Kahr Arms

I have a Kahr TP9. It has been my concealed carry gun for over 5 years. Lots of great engineering in them.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

dalemoss wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:04 am I have a CM9, it's a good little pocket rocket.
:welcome:
pop over to the new members area and tell us about yourself!
what's a happywheels? (per your link)
oh, i see, a browser game. so, do you really have a kahr, or are you just dropping spam links?

i'm idly curious how this works. i can't see your link until i quote your post. does someone pay you to post these?
Last edited by lurker on Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

I have a Kahr CW380 that pretty much is in my pocket at all times. Bought new in 2015. Had to send it back twice - the first time was for repeated failures to eject and feed. Quick trip to the Kahr factory, and I was back in business. Less than a year later - I had rust, yes rust, on the magazine release button. :( Again quick trip to the factory and this was resolved. Shipping was on Kahr's dime for both issues.

The pluses: The double action trigger is probably one of the best in the business. Full 3 dot sights on the CW380. Installed the "Mag Guts" package and now I have one extra round in the magazine.

Outside of the initial issues I had, I would still recommend the Kahr pistols. They make a decent firearm at a decent price.

Nigel and lurker, I deleted your posts because the link was still active in them. Who knows where that thing would take someone.
'Sorry stupid people but there are some definite disadvantages to being stupid."

-John Cleese

One of the guns I did my CHL training with was a Kahr. I want to say it was the .380, and the 9mm was a CZ, but I might have 'em swapped. Both were fine, seemed entirely adequate to the task. Pedestrian for my tastes, but I've been known to mix cayenne pepper with mint chocolate for kicks.

I swear it's better than you think.

Threads a little old so sorry. Kahr owns Auto Ordnance. I've carried a full Auto Ordnance M1911a1 GI almost daily since 2013.

I've owned some top shelf 1911's over the years. Kimber, Wilson, Les Bears, Nighthawk. My little Auto Ordnance has been as reliable and a bit more accurate than some. If the rest of the product line is as good, I'd be happy.
Screw communism