Re: New York Times endorses Klobuchar and Warren

For Amy well George Will likes her. Actually republicans in general like her.

She probably could beat trump, by a slim margin so there will not be a mandate for change. I think that she will take the Mn primary because of the home state thing.

I'm quite sure the neo cons will like her along with the industrial military complex, insurance companies and most of wall street will be quite comfortable with her. If all one cares about is a dem wining then she could be your candidate.

Also I could care less what the NYT thinks about anything.

It's unusual to make an endorsement during the primaries for any party and I've never heard of endorsing two candidates. It's the New York Times - the Gray Lady - one of the finest newspapers in the world. We'll probably hear soon from Rupert Murdoch and his papers on their endorsements. New York City media, a tiny world unto itself battling over its native son Trump. :crazy:

As the debate stage has shrunk, Amy Klobuchar has shined.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

senorgrand wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:31 am NYT lives in a bubble of their own making...
The comparison of how many counties Klobuchar won vs. Clinton is a good case for that. They're arguing, apparently, that Klobuchar is more electable in the Midwest, but knowing nothing about that race, myself, it *could* just be that Klobuchar's opponent was a no-hoper.
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.

senorgrand wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:31 am NYT lives in a bubble of their own making...
Yup, New York City with a population of 8.6 million is the largest city in the US. but there are still 318 million Americans who don't live there. Even looking at the entire Boston-Washington strip of 56 million, there are still 271 million Americans that don't live there - the BOS-WASH Echo Chamber they only listen to each other.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

NY Times an Establishment paper endorses an Establishment candidate...are we surprised then?
And after the Warren camps lame attempt to smear Bernie Sanders, Warren shows her true colors saddling up with Biden and the Establishment.
The NY Times is not exactly a bastion of anti-capitalist sentiment.
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.