Re: LGC in Las Vegas 23-24 October 2015

drigeba wrote:It has been decided that having breakfast at the Aliante buffet around 8 am provides the greatest benefit to the greatest number of members.

Do you think y'all can schelp up here and eat on the way to the range?
Our plan remains eating at the Peppermill at 7am. I'll text you when we're almost to the range and we can coordinate from there.
LGC Texas - Vice President

Re: LGC in Las Vegas 23-24 October 2015

A report from Texas. I hope everyone is having a great annual meeting. I know from the pics that my fellow Texans are doing a great job representing our chapter. In the course of the past year we have had quarterly range trip in the spirit of shooting stuff is fun. We will continue on this path in the future and have as our goal to increase participation. It is my hope that Simmer down and the rest of the Texas contingent will flesh in our activities from the past year. It was my intention to be there also, but personal reasons made this impossible this year. I look forward to next year. I know the annual meeting will start soon and I wish y'all the best. I know there are topics specifically one recent one concerning The LGC and the Texas Chapter that y'all will want to discuss. Regards!

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.