Re: Modern Trench Gun

I have a plethora of guns I can use for home defense. This would be for cheap fun shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The happiness of the bee and the dolphin is to exist. For man it is to know that and to wonder at it.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

Politics has become so expensive that it takes a lot of money even to be defeated.
Will Rogers

I'd _rather_ get one of these http://www.csmcspecials.com/category_s/64.htm :whistle: but that isn't going to happen :roflmao:

Of these, I like the Cowboy version better personally. I don't have any need for the metal handguard or bayo lug. Though hanging a M1917 off the end of a shotgun is rather humorous in the proverbial frog sticker fashion.
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.
Alex White

TheViking wrote:
I've had my M5 for the better part of a year now, have run quite a few rounds through it (all buck and slugs) and love it. It's solid, dependable and very good bang for the buck.
I like mine, but do have a problem with the rounds getting stuck in the magazine and not chambering. A little push from my finger solves the problem, but it is a mild annoyance. I'm hoping this solves itself with a little more breaking in.
For all the compasses in all the world, there is but one direction and time is its only measure. -- Tom Stoppard

My plans for next year are to get a Garand from CMP and I guess this now. I'd just like to have something that is cheap to shoot and you can actually get ammo for.
The happiness of the bee and the dolphin is to exist. For man it is to know that and to wonder at it.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

Politics has become so expensive that it takes a lot of money even to be defeated.
Will Rogers

JohnGradyCole wrote:
TheViking wrote:
I've had my M5 for the better part of a year now, have run quite a few rounds through it (all buck and slugs) and love it. It's solid, dependable and very good bang for the buck.
I like mine, but do have a problem with the rounds getting stuck in the magazine and not chambering. A little push from my finger solves the problem, but it is a mild annoyance. I'm hoping this solves itself with a little more breaking in.
Have you had the magazine apart? I would clean and lightly grease the follower :think:

That part about ammo is really a good point. Through all of the BS that was this past 365 days, shotgun ammo never became impossible to find. In fact, sometimes it was the only thing available.

You remind me to start a new list, one that has a Mossberg 590 shotgun as the sole item on it. Just when I thought I was done, you keep pulling me back in!
"il corporativismo è la pietra angolare dello Stato fascista" Translated, this means: "boom-shacka-lacka-lacka,-boom-boom-boom.

DoctorB wrote:That part about ammo is really a good point. Through all of the BS that was this past 365 days, shotgun ammo never became impossible to find. In fact, sometimes it was the only thing available.

You remind me to start a new list, one that has a Mossberg 590 shotgun as the sole item on it. Just when I thought I was done, you keep pulling me back in!

Fredo, never take sides against the family.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

Will Rogers

Looking around the internet and my local gun store it seems to be hard to find.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

Will Rogers