Re: Rented Saiga 12 today

I see your problem. That's a ProMag drum, second only to the "Wraithmaker" drum as far as being a craptastic waste of money. Only drum worth a shit for the Saiga 12 is the MD-20, and it's still heavy as hell but less jam prone.
My official title is Doctor Mister Hunter Of Skullyness. Don't ask me, ask Fukshot.

The moral certainty of the crusader is as much a comfort to them as it is a burden to those in the path of their crusade.

Re: Rented Saiga 12 today

TheHunterOfSkulls wrote:I see your problem. That's a ProMag drum, second only to the "Wraithmaker" drum as far as being a craptastic waste of money. Only drum worth a shit for the Saiga 12 is the MD-20, and it's still heavy as hell but less jam prone.
I don't trust ProMag's magazines for AK's; they were the only things that ever got my SAR-1 to jam. It doesn't surprise me to see one of their products causing issues for a Saiga 12.

I haven't tried firing a drum magazine in a shotgun before. I believe SGM Tactical is working on a 25 round drum magazine for the Vepr 12, but I don't know if I will ever get around to buying one of them.
"I have been saying for some time now that America only has one party - the property party. It's the party of big corporations, the party of money. It has two right-wings; one is Democrat and the other is Republican."
-Gore Vidal