Re: History of the shotgun

That was cool. Enjoyed watching that over dinner tonight (yes, Batchin' it).

I always knew I couldn't sell the Remington Wingmaster even though I rarely take it to the range. Skill-wise, unless you are shooting clay or moving targets, a shotgun is not much fun for target practice (or 'too much' gun as the case may be). But as the video says, if you can only have one gun, the shotgun is probably it.

Well... today I believe maybe the Ruger 10/22 may be the one gun to have.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Bisbee wrote:That was cool. Enjoyed watching that over dinner tonight (yes, Batchin' it).

I always knew I couldn't sell the Remington Wingmaster even though I rarely take it to the range. Skill-wise, unless you are shooting clay or moving targets, a shotgun is not much fun for target practice (or 'too much' gun as the case may be).
That depends. I've been trying to drill speed, even with the shotgun.

I want to setup 5 two liters, probably pepsi or fresca, at 1 yrd spacing and blast them as fast as I can from 7-10 yrds. Might need to wear rain gear for it though and it's been pretty hot here.

But I do like shooting clays.

Sporting clays can make you real humble.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
- Ronald Reagan