Re: Patches: Update 12/9/16

Patches ordered on or before Nov. 22 have shipped. I will ship the others between the fa-la's and the la's, and between the ho's and the ho's, as it were.

I may have fluffed this interface on two folks, who may get a duplicate shipping. If that's the case, give it to a bud and have him or her join up. :lol:

Hey, I'm old. I just stopped using white out on the screen in 2009, so give an old fart a break... :hmmm:

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Bacchus wrote:Got my patch in the mail. Super swank and looking good! Thanks for putting these together, CD. :)
Cool, maybe mine will show soon too

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

And here it is ! The hand addressed envelope was such a personal touch too lol.

- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Only thing I see with at least my patch, is the embroidered border is kind of lose and not that well done. The rest of the patch rocks though.

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

CDFingers wrote:That's unfortunate. Must have slipped by our crack inspection crew. PM you address and I'll send another.

CDFingers
Nah, i stitched iy on my shootin hat. I just laid on the needle a lot more that usual and filled in the gaps. Took me about 2 hours to do, but I sat in the comfy chair with my granny glasses on watching a movie while I did it.

Maybe Just keep an eye out for others.
No reason to take club money away.

Only problem now is the only space on my hat was at the back, so I cant see the Republicans in time to always dodge their punches after they see it.. Lol

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

Bucolic wrote:No problem. Republicans tend to be overweight, asthmatic, and dyspeptic. We liberals are far more agile.
No me.. im disabled. Im not out running anyone. Lol

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

cdrridg wrote:Would absolutely love :love: to get the subdued patch - any ideas on when that might be available again? :mrgreen:
My range sell hats with a subdued flag on one side and their logo on the front... I'm thinking a matching LGC patch on the blank side would look just about perfect.

Queen wrote:
cdrridg wrote:Would absolutely love :love: to get the subdued patch - any ideas on when that might be available again? :mrgreen:
My range sell hats with a subdued flag on one side and their logo on the front... I'm thinking a matching LGC patch on the blank side would look just about perfect.
What means "subdued"?

The next batch I ordered has the white background, the blue border and details, but the six stars along the bottom are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet.

By "subdued" do you mean "olive drab"? When we get the rainbow stars version, I'll order olive drab if there's a demand. As it so happens--"as it was supposed to happen" Bokonon reminds us--patches have a very long shelf life. If they don't sell, they keep well.

CDFingers

Re: Patches: Update 12/15/16

Bucolic wrote:THAT is one well-used JOC!
Today's our 38th anniversary, so I'm cooking--making an orange glaze for tonight. The JoC was a wedding gift from my wife's grandparents. Seems appropriate.

Whole wheat yeast pancakes for breakfast.

CDFingers

CDFingers wrote: What means "subdued"?
It means a color scheme approaching camo. Against the old army woodland camo that would be OD, to current digital camo it's Foliage Green, and to Multicam camo used in Afghanistan or Marine's Marpat it's Coyote Brown. Basically any Earth-tone color can be called 'subdued'.
Glad that federal government is boring again.