Game of Thrones

Ok so the title is confusing in the handgun board. Let me explain. I am a HUGE fantasy fan and just finished watching season 1 of Game of Thrones (read all the books and the show is very good). Ned Stark's sword, Ice, was made of Valeryian steel and passed down through the generations of his family. Ned used this sword to dole out justice to wrong doers...

My question is this. If you had to pick a handgun to be your "Ice" and be used to execute evil doers in style and be passed down from generation to generation what would it be? High End 1911? SS large caliber revolver? Do tell. Remember, your a nobleman so the gun needs style. It also has to last thorugh generations so lets pick something that will.

Re: Game of Thrones

I'd choose revvy's Sword and cutlass only in 93R instead of 92FS

or Deans gun from supernatural

or The colt, gun that can kill anything.

If I hear "crony" capitalism one more time I'm going to be ill. Capitalism is capitalism, dog eats dog and one dog ends up on top, and he defends that place with all the power he's accumulated.

I second the "Single Action Army/Frontier/etc in one of the significant calibers."
Style and grace baby.
You don't hand a plastic gun down through the generations.

P.S. Great books!
Whatever I said above, just pretend I included the obligatory “both sides,” especially if I said something mean about Trump (don’t want to hurt any feelings).

www.schayden.com

A Korth is a gun made for a king.

An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

gendoikari87 wrote:Practically wouldn't something with a silencer be best for this though?
Nope, make it loud and proud.

Freedom Arms Model 83 in .500 WE
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

schwammy wrote:Here is one worthy of being passed on through generations.
Also there is something about a semi-auto .44 that says, "My throne, back off!"

Is that your gun?
"Hillary Clinton is the finest, bravest, kindest, the most wonderful person I've ever known in my whole life" Raymond Shaw

eelj wrote:
schwammy wrote:Here is one worthy of being passed on through generations.
Also there is something about a semi-auto .44 that says, "My throne, back off!"

Is that your gun?
Very nice!
Every one you've ever met or will ever meet, knows something you don't. -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Anti-Gravity Activist

Black Lives Matter

schwammy wrote:
eelj wrote:Is that your gun?
Sure is.
I love the Auto Mag and have another in .357 AMP with an 8" non-ribbed barrel.
Both still function perfectly and make it out to the range about twice a month.
How does it shoot at 100 yards? I believe someone is producing them again for about 5 grand apiece. Do you reload for them?
"Hillary Clinton is the finest, bravest, kindest, the most wonderful person I've ever known in my whole life" Raymond Shaw