"Covert Affairs" & Chiappa Rhino

I was watching wrestling last night (Yes, I watch wrestling. I am not ashamed of my white trash heritage.) and I saw a commercial for a TV show called "Covert Affairs." I had to rewind the DVR to make sure but the little blond lady in the commercial was toting a Chiappa Rhino. It was one of the "White Rhino" hard chromed models. That has to be the first time I have seen that in a TV series.

PS: Yes, I am so pathetic that I sit around paying attention to the guns people use in TV shows.

Re: "Covert Affairs" & Chiappa Rhino

You don't normally see mateba's stuff in shows that aren't sci fi. They have a distinct "revolver of the year 3000" feel to them.

I so want an auto revolver.
If I hear "crony" capitalism one more time I'm going to be ill. Capitalism is capitalism, dog eats dog and one dog ends up on top, and he defends that place with all the power he's accumulated.

Re: "Covert Affairs" & Chiappa Rhino

Bumbazine wrote:I played with one at a local gun shop recently. They feel a lot better in the hand than they look. If they weren't so bloody expensive, I'd try to get one just out of curiousity.
Yeah, me too. I'm in love with the style but for that kind of pricetag.....I do a lot of stupid things but I can't bring myself to pony up for one of these just yet.
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.