I'm a sucker for multi-tools

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ec94/

The Mo-Tool Axe is quite possibly the handsomest multitool in your zombie survival arsenal. It's an axe, hammer, wrench, knife, can opener, wire cutter, file, and pliers all in one. There's even a handsome handcrafted red oak handle that'll look even better with the blood of a few zombies rubbed into it. Until the zombies come, we'll be hanging this bad boy from our belts for all our summer camping trips.

Product Specifications

Handsome and useful zombie survival multi-tool
Includes:
Axe
Hammer
Wrench
Straight knife
Serrated knife
Saw
Flat head screwdriver
Phillips screwdriver
Can opener
Pliers
Wire cutter
File
Handcrafted red oak handle
Comes in a belt pouch for easy carrying
How to Embed a Youtube Video - click here
If you live a long life, it is a testament to your friends' self control.
Join The LGC

Thread Killer

Re: I'm a sucker for multi-tools

I find the bottle opener makes my ARs multi-tools... LOL

Because sometimes it's all about beer & guns!

Did I just post that in public?
Last edited by WhoDat on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts. I support them. I won't chip away at them."
– Mitt Romney in a 2002 gubernatorial debate

atxgunguy wrote:I never leave home without my Juice.
I'm a dyed in the wool Leatherman guy too, but I carry a Wave or Charge(basically the same tool, but the Charge is lighter weight). The one-handed blades were the initial selling point over the competition, but the overall quality has kept me as a repeat customer for 13yrs now. :thumbup:
Every one you've ever met or will ever meet, knows something you don't. -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Anti-Gravity Activist

Black Lives Matter

atxgunguy wrote:I never leave home without my Juice.
I carry my Xe6 around daily. Already bent the can opener, and the cork screw. Not as sturdy as I thought it was going to be. Paid some pretty money for it too.

They probably should have sharpened the edge of the can opener just a bit. I've found out it's terribly blunt as it is.

Not giving up on it yet though, it's awesomely handy.

I've also been hauling a Surge around as a backup to my Juice. :smart:

Xela
"We are all born mad. Some remain so." Waiting for Godot

"...as soon as there is language, generality has entered the scene..." Derrida

GuitarsandGuns wrote:
Xela wrote:
atxgunguy wrote:They probably should have sharpened the edge of the can opener just a bit. I've found out it's terribly blunt as it is.Xela

p-38
A p38 and a set of vicegrips will open a tin or two of Ivan's Special Reserve quite nicely.
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

atxgunguy wrote:
TheGhostWhoRides wrote:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001DZTJRQ/?ta ... B001DZTJRQ

I'm suprised this hasen't been mentioned
See post #3. :)
I see my thread skimming abilitys rank right up there with Shia LaBeouf's acting prowess
Main objective is efficiency; life is inefficient; life hinders the main objective; life must be eliminated.

"I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine."

The best reason I found for carrying a multitool is how joyful my 3 year old granddaughter gets when I fix right there and then something she's concerned about. (It does not really matter whether this "something" is hers or not. If something is out of whack, she wants it fixed.) It just wouldn't be the same if I had to tell her that it has to wait until we get back to the car or home or what-have-ya. No tantrums, but she'd remain concerned until the thing is fixed.

A close second is how joyful my colleagues get when I get to fix a paper jam, a broken water cooler (true story) or a jammed electric stapler right there and then. It just wouldn't be the same if I had to tell them that they'll have to wait for a tech to swing by. You know academics: tantrums and stuff. :lol:
And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must do it because Conscience tells him it is right. -- MLK

Doc wrote:
GuitarsandGuns wrote:
p-38
I'll see your P-38 and raise you a FRED (Field Ration Eating Device):
According to Wikipedia, it is also a "Fucking Ridiculous Eating Device." :lol:
And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must do it because Conscience tells him it is right. -- MLK