Re: MantisX

As I mentioned in the LGC Members Only FB page, I posted this as a means for LGC members to have a little friendly competition. I am not affiliated with Mantis, I am just a LGC member who set up a group on Mantis for LGCers to compete with each other. I emailed LGC through FB and asked what was the best way to approach members who were interested. LGC (whoever answers that email) suggested via the forums. You people want members to volunteer and help out.... you sure don't make it easy! I certainly have better things to do, like still recovering from a hurricane. Best regards, Bill

Yeah, you Libruls suck.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

I have a MantisX, and use it regularly. I want in on the group. Username is lokke3

With my high score, y'all have no chance!

(What do you mean it's cheating to put the MantisX on a bench rest precision rifle?)
I am not a pilot, and don't actually like flying much, but I use random generators for my online usernames, and this was the result