Re: TV and movie guns

nigel wrote:Lord Humungus, Mad Max 2

Lord-Humungus-Mad-Max-Kjell-Nilsson-a.jpg
Nice reenactment, the medals are displayed in the wrong order, but they were in the movie as well.
IMG_6827_1200_900_81_s.JPG
What kind of sick f--k makes themselves a prop like that? I want to be that persons' friend.
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

Marlene wrote:And I don’t care about the obvious problems with this. It’s fucking cool

http://78.media.tumblr.com/5f6341a9303b ... o7_540.gif
Furiosa is da best,
Favorite movie series ever. Brain washed by my dad every weekend when I was little. He even built a replica of the interceptor on a
74 Mach 1. Also I don't understand people who put down ak accuracy and then the trend of the sks filling a role of a DMR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I know it said TV and Movie guns, but I'm a video game nerd and to be honest video games and movie prop guns were a large motivator for becoming a Gunsmith. So...

The Rat King from Destiny 2, really want to make a functional one but I would need a hell of an engraver.

Hawkmoon from Destiny 1&2

And of course Alex Murphy's crazy Beretta raffica super modified edition.

Marlene wrote:
WinterbornArms wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:26 pm The Lemat from West world.

Ooh! Never saw that. Nice!
To be honest, I haven't actually seen the show yet. Just saw a trailer with Ed Harris loading cartridges into a Lemat and looked it up, because well...Lemat and cartridges pretty much all they needed to get me interest.

WinterbornArms wrote:
Marlene wrote:
WinterbornArms wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:26 pm The Lemat from West world.

Ooh! Never saw that. Nice!
To be honest, I haven't actually seen the show yet. Just saw a trailer with Ed Harris loading cartridges into a Lemat and looked it up, because well...Lemat and cartridges pretty much all they needed to get me interest.

His lemat is a little (lot) more reliable and accurate than the originals were rumored to be ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro