Re: TV and movie guns

Inquisitor wrote:
WinterbornArms wrote:
Marlene wrote:
WinterbornArms wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:26 pm The Lemat from West world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooh! Never saw that. Nice!
To be honest, I haven't actually seen the show yet. Just saw a trailer with Ed Harris loading cartridges into a Lemat and looked it up, because well...Lemat and cartridges pretty much all they needed to get me interest.

His lemat is a little (lot) more reliable and accurate than the originals were rumored to be ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That's good to know, I love the way the Lemat looked and the Principal of the shotgun barrel. Not a fan of the pin fire model that thing looked ridiculous.

Inquisitor wrote:
WinterbornArms wrote:
Marlene wrote:
WinterbornArms wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:26 pm The Lemat from West world.

Ooh! Never saw that. Nice!
To be honest, I haven't actually seen the show yet. Just saw a trailer with Ed Harris loading cartridges into a Lemat and looked it up, because well...Lemat and cartridges pretty much all they needed to get me interest.

His lemat is a little (lot) more reliable and accurate than the originals were rumored to be ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That's good to know, I love the way the Lemat looked and the Principal of the shotgun barrel. Not a fan of the pin fire model that thing looked ridiculous.

senorgrand wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:17 pm Just saw Alfred Hitchocock's " The Trouble with Harry" and it made me want a a Winchester 62a.
Hollywood studios could have made billions if they used suliminal advertising of firearms in their movies and TV shows. Can you imagine a gun shop with all the guns for sale from your favorite movie or series? They could be zillionaires. For some of us it's just the visual stimulation (not subliminal) that does the trick.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Deep13 wrote:Skurge (Karl Urban) with his M-16s, "Dess" and "Troy." And no spare magazines.
skurgeguns1.png
Don't need spare magazines being when the ones you have never run dry...1000 shots from a 30 round magazine is neat magic.

"In every generation there are those who want to rule well - but they mean to rule. They promise to be good masters - but they mean to be masters." — Daniel Webster

rascally wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:57 am
Deep13 wrote:Skurge (Karl Urban) with his M-16s, "Dess" and "Troy." And no spare magazines.

skurgeguns1.png
Don't need spare magazines being when the ones you have never run dry...1000 shots from a 30 round magazine is neat magic.
Well, in fairness, he was in the land of gods. Perhaps they were "blessed", unlimited, +6d magazines.

Sonny Crockett and the Bren Ten were my first character/gun obsession. The 10mm part stuck around, but the cloning Crockett's look thankfully didn't last.
The attachment MV-BRE10-9.jpg is no longer available
MV-BRE10-9.jpg
And all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be- Roger Waters

Deep13 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:52 am Harley Quinn's Chiappa Rhino from Suicide Squad.
Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 3.04.17 AM.png
She's got the 6". Joe Miller, in The Expanse, has the 5" Chiappa Rhino (see a few posts up).
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Nounin wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:47 pm These are cool pistols, they look elegant and at the same time intimidating. I really like movies where there is a shootout, they cause a storm of emotions.
ohai!

an intro thread would be nice.
Last edited by lurker on Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?