VZ golfball grips

Anybody tried these things?

I don't shoot with gloves on because they don't let my people in the military and all cats are beautiful. Will these things cut my hands up? I figure the stainless steel splinters I always have in my fingertips make for more sensitive trigger work, but I can only take so much in this life.

Re: VZ golfball grips

I skipped them and went with the VZ Frags instead because of the super aggressive texture. That said, I don't find the frags to be overly aggressive at all, and would probably consider a set of the golfball grips next time around..
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Never was the military type, I just play with their toys a lot.:ninja:

I'm certain we can find you a really ugly old cat :crazy: around here but they are all loved beyond belief.

WTF is a golfball grip? I thought one hit that silly ball with some sort of stick? :hmmm:

Subs
"Oozing charm from every pore, he oiled his way around the floor."

SubRosa wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:34 am Never was the military type, I just play with their toys a lot.:ninja:

I'm certain we can find you a really ugly old cat :crazy: around here but they are all loved beyond belief.

WTF is a golfball grip? I thought one hit that silly ball with some sort of stick? :hmmm:

Subs
Super-aggressive texturing. Seems unnecessary as most of your purchase should come from the front/back of the grip..at least that's why I wouldn't go that route. YMMV.

LGC Texas - Vice President

Got em. Put em on. Shot em today.

They aren’t too sharp. I could see how they might be in a different grip.

I REALLY like the VZ palm swell grips for the Beretta. They’re skinny through the middle and fit me great. Gets rid of that chunky feel the 92 can have.

Also tried the Wilson short reach trigger, but that thing is kind of a dog for the way I shoot. It really emphasizes creep and there’s no compensation for angle change when it’s swung so far back.

How does your 92 compare now w the Hi Power grip? I have an FEG with pretty nice wood panels but just never felt right (maybe spoiled after CZ's). Was considering something in an super-thin profile as well.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi