Re: Let me slip into something more comfortable.

Bucolic wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:00 pm Jeez, I came in late and all my complaining about no pictures was preempted by you all.

Klown, that is a truly astonishingly badass rig and you look marvelous in the wee little bit we can see of it. (Consider that my bitchin about not enough pictures.)

More pictures!!
I have an actual photographer friend who I'm bartering with....she's gonna take pictures of me and the rig in exchange for renderings of her pets (pencil and ink and not slaughterhouse rendering, you creeps). it doesn't hurt that she's also a gun person.
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

Re: Let me slip into something more comfortable.

Alright, Exhibit A: a quick sketch I did of a friends' cat while I was playing D&D.
17101.jpeg
Why does this matter? This friend is the photographer who is going to do a photoshoot of me wearing the holsters.

It's good that I know people like that because, let's face it, I'll always be an inept photographer. Shit, I came home tonight dressed like it was 1930 and I still can't get a decent picture of myself, timer or no.
0609182314.jpg
Anyway, I'm drawing cats and soon, dogs for my photographer friend. In return she will lift the curse that is me not being able to show off my holsters by myself.
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.