Re: We have a winner!! Shamrock Shoot

You guys are savages.

Marlin 925 (the Shamrock shoot was a good excuse to get it) with a Jard 2.5 lb trigger spring, stock T-900 trigger, UTG bipod, and about 500 rounds through the barrel. I used a Bushnell 4x20 wide angle scope sitting at a bench and shot Wolf .22 LR Target Match ammo.

Honorable Mention Goes to MtnMan
An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

We have a winner!! Shamrock Shoot

Ultravox wrote:Congrats to Mr. WRider (I don't even think I know who that is...)

Are you going to post the other scores? I want to see how badly I sucked compared to everyone else. ;)
No.
An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

Inquisitor wrote:
Ultravox wrote:Congrats to Mr. WRider (I don't even think I know who that is...)

Are you going to post the other scores? I want to see how badly I sucked compared to everyone else. ;)

You show me yours, I'll show you mine...
I believe that I posted a scan of my (crappy) entry in the original thread...
-+-+-+-+
"Nothing exists except atoms and empty space. Everything else is just opinion." -Democritus 
-+-+-+-+-
Come check out my custom 1911 grips and other wooden items at my Etsy store.

vvrider wrote:Woo Hoo I had luck on my side for a change. I didn't think I would ever get a top score in a postal shoot.
Thanks everyone.

Nicely done! That is some mighty fine shootin.

Send me a PM telling me where you want your gift certificate for and what email to send it to.
"The waves which dash on the shore are, one by one, broken; but yet the ocean conquers nevertheless."
- Lord Byron

SamuraiCowboy wrote:How do I go about getting a target for the next match, and are there any caliber restrictions.

When we start a new one we will announce it here in this subforum and post the printable targets as well. Caliber restrictions vary from match to match.
"The waves which dash on the shore are, one by one, broken; but yet the ocean conquers nevertheless."
- Lord Byron