Re: Member geographical location map?

Bang wrote:
321FLSurfer wrote:
Louis wrote:Fairbanks, Alaska. Does anyone know how many total members the Liberal Gun Club has now?
Around 1,200 however I expect that number to grow exponentially thanks to the recruitment drive the yahtzis in Charlottesville just held for us.
I thought it was 1,700?
You right. Edited my response.
Listen to the LGC podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the ... 80021?mt=2

"None of us is as smart as all of us." - K. Blanchard

Hey all! Just became a dues-paying member. Chagrin Falls, OH representing. Please add me to the map. Would love to organize some shoots in the NE OH area. Looks like I found my peeps. Working on some slogans.... :-)

- Bernie, birth control and Berettas.
- Reproductive rights and Rugers.
- F*ck the alt-right and FN's for all.
- Progressive, proud and packing.
- Garands not gerrymandering.
- ok I'm out for now....

waltherwhite wrote:Hey all! Just became a dues-paying member. Chagrin Falls, OH representing. Please add me to the map. Would love to organize some shoots in the NE OH area. Looks like I found my peeps. Working on some slogans.... :-)

- ok I'm out for now....
Wow I can't believe nobody responded to your post! Welcome! :welcome:
Don't forget to stop by the new member section of the forum and introduce yourself!

Bang wrote:
waltherwhite wrote:Hey all! Just became a dues-paying member. Chagrin Falls, OH representing. Please add me to the map. Would love to organize some shoots in the NE OH area. Looks like I found my peeps. Working on some slogans.... :-)

- ok I'm out for now....
Wow I can't believe nobody responded to your post! Welcome! :welcome:
Don't forget to stop by the new member section of the forum and introduce yourself!
I want to second Bang here, those slogans are awesome, I have friend who makes stickers, I feel something I the air for the swag dept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Listen to the LGC podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the ... 80021?mt=2

- ok I'm out for now....
Knock knock
- who’s there?
ARnt you glad I didn’t say A. weapons ban?

- ok I'm out for now....
You’re a long way from Cleveland’s west side, but stay in touch