Re: This is a public forum, the views and opinions...

Wrboz wrote:
senorgrand wrote:The title of this post made me think of "the story you are about to hear is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent."

BA da-da-da-da
That's funny. I thought about dragnet too. I didn't post because I was worried I might offend someone.
It's "Dom da dom dom."

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

inomaha wrote:The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect the stated opinions of the LGC; unless, of course, enough evidence is provided to cause the members of LGC to come to a conclusion that said views and opinions expressed on these forums are more reasonable and enlightened than the stated opinions of the LGC. A committee will be formed to determine if the new views and opinions will be incorporated into or replace the stated opinions of the LGC. At which time, if the majority of the committee agrees, changes to views and opinions will be presented for vote, and the results posted.

The concise method of "The posts on this public forum do not necessarily represent the LGC" may work, but doesn't capture the true liberal spirit of long winded analysis. :D

Or you could use the common method of other forums; "I'm right, you're wrong, apply banhammer".
Or we could just say, "We're a bunch of liberals. Sort of like a herd of cats. Draw your own conclusions."

[youtu_be]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTwJzTsb2QQ[/youtu_be]
Anything unattempted remains impossible.

Like coffee? (or tea?)

inomaha wrote:The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect the stated opinions of the LGC; unless, of course, enough evidence is provided to cause the members of LGC to come to a conclusion that said views and opinions expressed on these forums are more reasonable and enlightened than the stated opinions of the LGC. A committee will be formed to determine if the new views and opinions will be incorporated into or replace the stated opinions of the LGC. At which time, if the majority of the committee agrees, changes to views and opinions will be presented for vote, and the results posted.

I second this.
E pluribus unum

Wrboz wrote:
senorgrand wrote:The title of this post made me think of "the story you are about to hear is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent."

BA da-da-da-da
That's funny. I thought about dragnet too. I didn't post because I was worried I might offend someone.
"There never was a union of church and state which did not bring serious evils to religion."
The Right Reverend John England, first Roman Catholic Bishop of Charleston SC, 1825.