Re: California Sub-Chapter

New here and new club member. Bishop, CA. Real name is Chris and I would appreciate being privy to the state chapter sub-forum so I can hear about all the awesome events that are always too far away for me to go to,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is entirely possible to both love guns and shooting, AND support sane, responsible, root cause gun legislation.

EastSideBadDad wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 10:11 am New here and new club member. Bishop, CA. Real name is Chris and I would appreciate being privy to the state chapter sub-forum so I can hear about all the awesome events that are always too far away for me to go to,

You would not have to twist my arm to organize a meet up on the east side...

Tell me where and we can make it happen.

Bleeding Heart Liberal with Second Amendment Benefits.

drigeba wrote:
EastSideBadDad wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 10:11 am New here and new club member. Bishop, CA. Real name is Chris and I would appreciate being privy to the state chapter sub-forum so I can hear about all the awesome events that are always too far away for me to go to,
You would not have to twist my arm to organize a meet up on the east side...

Tell me where and we can make it happen.

I am waiting on my membership info packet for the Bishop Gun Club and range. Once I receive that, I will talk to the president and board and see if it might be possible to organize some kind of event or get together. That would be pretty cool!

It is entirely possible to both love guns and shooting, AND support sane, responsible, root cause gun legislation.

HuckleberryFun wrote:OK, Californians, you have your very own sub-forum. Now for chrissakes stop moving up here to Oregon, we’re all full!
And it rains...rains all the damned time...it never stops. :no:
Maybe you'd rather share in the wildfires..?

"In every generation there are those who want to rule well - but they mean to rule. They promise to be good masters - but they mean to be masters." — Daniel Webster

rascally wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:16 pm
HuckleberryFun wrote:OK, Californians, you have your very own sub-forum. Now for chrissakes stop moving up here to Oregon, we’re all full!
And it rains...rains all the damned time...it never stops. :no:
Maybe you'd rather share in the wildfires..?

And to think: People bitch about New Jersey! :lol:
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."