Re: New Forum Experiment

HuckleberryFun wrote: This is temporary, a hiatus. I'm a news & politics junkie, so a relapse is inevitable.
I'll soon be mainlining rainbow dust with the other unicorns, worry not.
Just need a little detox.
i've thought about doing the very same.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Inquisitor wrote:That’s a good idea. I should have thought of that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
:o but, but,,i thought you knew everything! my world view is crumbling to dust. no, this cannot be! it must be a test of our faith!
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Stop describing accounts about how grampa butchered nazis. Grampa returned home and shelled, beat, lynched, and turned fire hoses on dim people. This is our character. This is who we have reliably been. You going to do what needs to be done or basically "hold up til we have all of the facts"?

Hey Gavin! I think maybe you ought to pop over to the New Members subforum and introduce yourself properly. Right now you are just coming across as a troll, and no one even knows what your are talking about at that.
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

I only ever use the unread posts feature so I have no idea what's categorized where. The only thing that concerns me about thia forum is that everything that's not member specific is readable by anyone on the interwebs. Personally I would prefer that only a couple categories be publicly readable without a login, the rest should require a username and password
"...just smash your piano, and invoke the glory-beaming banjo!" ~Mark Twain

GoldenRetrieversRule wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:03 pm I only ever use the unread posts feature so I have no idea what's categorized where. The only thing that concerns me about thia forum is that everything that's not member specific is readable by anyone on the interwebs. Personally I would prefer that only a couple categories be publicly readable without a login, the rest should require a username and password
Oh wait I realize I was responding to something from 2015. Nevermind!
"...just smash your piano, and invoke the glory-beaming banjo!" ~Mark Twain