Re: New Forum Experiment

Marlene wrote:Also, having tried it, I still see several threads marked "general discussion" when I hit "view new posts"
oh, nevermind, had to log out and back in. it works.

Also, to emphasize my earlier point, my current "view new posts" results are none, including this thread

A good start would be for each OP to think of the appropriate section before posting. Some sections are not used because posters don't pay attention. And then of course there's the I felt I would get better exposure for my post in the general section instead of the appropriate section. That's not a common excuse though. Mostly people just need to look at the forum a bit more closely. Perhaps by doing so someone will discover reloading or emergency preparedness sections or even their local state chapter sub-forum. :beer2:

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Ah, I wasn't aware of the reset at logout. I see it starting to repopulate now.

I like having active topic as a way to peek in on what I'm ignoring.

I think I'll keep this for a bit. I encourage others to try it if they're at all inclined.

Please move Bucolic's thread about family handguns to handguns, I don't want to lose that one ;)

Does it work with taptalk? I notice a fair amount of users are on mobile devices .

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Inquisitor wrote:
sikacz wrote:Is there any action required by those who just want to keep going as before?

None, other than play nice :)
I'm pretty sure you've met me.
My official title is Doctor Mister Hunter Of Skullyness. Don't ask me, ask Fukshot.

The moral certainty of the crusader is as much a comfort to them as it is a burden to those in the path of their crusade.

Im not sure about the Time out , I can not play nice section. A pro choice opt out is fine, but a force to conform or get time out , just dont really jive with a liberal agenda. It sounds so, republican.

- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

I also dont see any settings for this on tap talk? Are there any ?

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more