Re: New Forum Experiment

Oh darn. And in this day and age where many are on phones and not pc's . oh well.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

edfromnj wrote:I might be inclined to hang around if I wasn't subjected to illiberal points of view! How do I sign up!
Well it is the Liberal Gun Club..

But you spark my interest. What is "illiberal" ?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Right now, I am so glad for this feature.

Otherwise, I would be giving myself carpal tunnel screaming at so many of you "all lives matter" fucks. There were hundreds of nazis carrying torches last night chanting "white lives matter" and (I logged out to take a peek) none of you had shit to say about it. Cops were hands-off last night (you bet if it was anyone else marching like that there would have been teargas-a-plenty) as hundreds of nazis beat a couple dozen teenage college students with torches. Good thing they were carrying torches and not skittles or wallets or loose cigarettes, they would have been shot for those things. Right?

Today they killed. I lay this squarely at the feet of every one of you "both sides are just as bad" pieces of shit.

Today you're shocked and saying "this is not America". Yes it fucking is. Stop telling stories about how grampa killed nazis. Grampa came home and bombed, beat, lynched, and turned fire hoses on black people. This is who we are. This is who we have always been. You gonna do something about it or just "wait til we have all the facts"?

Ever wondered what you would have done in Germany in the 30s or the south in the 60s or any of those other historical moments when you're sure you would have been fighting for what is right? You're doing it right now. Probably nothing.

lurker wrote:interesting. :crazy:
"To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them?"
This is temporary, a hiatus. I'm a news & politics junkie, so a relapse is inevitable.
I'll soon be mainlining rainbow dust with the other unicorns, worry not.
Just need a little detox.

"More of your conversation would infect my brain." --Coriolanus