Re: Patch Update- June 2017

Here they are before they get sold to folks. White on the left, subdued in the middle, and rainbow on the right. Behind 'em is my 1965 Bangsite cannon. Neat-o.
3patches1.jpg
We're also going to need pics of patches once they get home to folks. :yes:

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Our crack team of patch making elves is at this very moment working their very fingers to the bone on a prototype Bullseye Club patch. If they survive that, we can discuss about the next thing, what ever it might be. :cool:

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

CDFingers wrote:Our crack team of patch making elves is at this very moment working their very fingers to the bone on a prototype Bullseye Club patch. If they survive that, we can discuss about the next thing, what ever it might be. :cool:

CDFingers
Bullseye Club patch- that's hot. Count me in for at least one of those. :)
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

Bacchus wrote:
CDFingers wrote:Our crack team of patch making elves is at this very moment working their very fingers to the bone on a prototype Bullseye Club patch. If they survive that, we can discuss about the next thing, what ever it might be. :cool:

CDFingers

:bananadance:
Progressive Air Force Veteran, Precision Pistol Shooter (or at least I try), and Proud Father of Three

Bacchus wrote:

CDFingers
:clap: I want one! :thanks:
Frogger

Member of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Liberal Gun Club
---

Frogger wrote:
Bacchus wrote:

CDFingers
:clap: I want one! :thanks:
Oooh... Ahhhh.... I want bunches of them to make hats to give away!