Re: Podcast Content- Running thread

For example, this is what we have in the can right now;

A how-to from CD fingers (recorded by the man himself, not me doing shitty voice-acting) on bench rest shooting, matching bullets to loads

A how-to from Assoverteakettle on how to DIY reactive targets

A bunch of interviews from the annual meet up.

So here are some ideas of things we could do in the podcast;
1.) talk about the annual meet up and how awesome it was
2.) talk about mass shootings and how awful they are
3.) talk about organizing a local chapter of the LGC
4.) interview someone awesome or cool or who has a unique perspective on guns
5.) all of these things.

I am looking for ideas from you, the community of listeners to this podcast. What do you want to hear about? Who should i be trying to get an interview with? What moderator or member of this community do you want hear interviewed? What kind of questions or topics would you like to hear discussed in the podcast?

Please post ideas here.
Listen to the LGC podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the ... 80021?mt=2

"None of us is as smart as all of us." - K. Blanchard

For a wider audience than the forum? I'd like a discussion on why an AW ban won't accomplish what is intended. Something that could be shared for the reading adverse beyond the forum.

I'd also love to hear from an expert on the evolution of the 2nd Amendment.

Selfishly, I'd love to hear how LGC was formed and evolved. What a great concept and so glad I found you people.

featureless wrote:For a wider audience than the forum? I'd like a discussion on why an AW ban won't accomplish what is intended. Something that could be shared for the reading adverse beyond the forum.

I'd also love to hear from an expert on the evolution of the 2nd Amendment.

Selfishly, I'd love to hear how LGC was formed and evolved. What a great concept and so glad I found you people.
I think good radio is good radio, but i also agree a discussion of the AWB is in order, as it (or something similar) is likely on the horizon unless we can somehow keep the nutters from shooting up schools/concerts/churches.
Listen to the LGC podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the ... 80021?mt=2

We are seeing such CRAZY growth right now that addressing chapters quickly is a must, as well as a reminder of why AWB's and any feature-based restriction is bound to be ineffective. There are more and less persuasive ways to convey that point so we should make sure the language/approach is as good as it can be when you do cover it.

CDFingers wrote:
Inquisitor wrote:See if you can grab some chapter presidents and talk about unique challenges of organizing in their states.
I think the cat-herding cliché is totally appropriate.

CDFingers
I️ have witnessed our fearless leader’s cat-herding skills first hand, and they are second to none. Seriously, this guy has like a level 10 black belt in liberal jiujitsu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

321FLSurfer wrote:
CDFingers wrote:
Inquisitor wrote:See if you can grab some chapter presidents and talk about unique challenges of organizing in their states.
I think the cat-herding cliché is totally appropriate.

CDFingers
I️ have witnessed our fearless leader’s cat-herding skills first hand, and they are second to none. Seriously, this guy has like a level 10 black belt in liberal jiujitsu.

I now own a TV that I didn't need cause of his skills. LOL

Everything is bigger in Texas
Texas LTC Holder
Postal Match Winner: 2017 Q1 Rimfire, 7 Yd Division, Glass, S&W Victory 22

Have listened to the podcasts you have published so far.

* I would like you to talk about current events more. Go into a little more depth. Make it like a 10 minute segment.
* I would like more editorial/personal opinions from you.
* When you do review current events, or present personal opinions, you are talking too fast. Slow it down a little. Want to be able to catch everything you are saying.

Love it so far, looking forward to more.

Thanks. :geek:

CDFingers wrote:
321FLSurfer wrote:Episode 5 is up and at 'em;

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-freuh-7ddb72
I love the gun shots behind the TX interviews.

CDFingers
I love the step by step instructions on how to get after benchrest shooting. You’re the man, CD.