Forum Maintenance Update

We have (obviously) updated our forums to a more recent supported version of the phpbb3.

A couple of things:

*Tapatalk should work, but the mobile templates we had last year will not.
*On the subject of appearance, obviously we will be installing a more appropriate theme, this is the default template
*For those who were enjoying hte auto blog posts, that has stopped working entirely, I am working on it, for now, I suggest subscribing to our RSS feed on the website so you don't miss an update, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook.

Re: Forum Maintenance Update

What is the size limit for pics? I tried to post pics in the Rainbows and Unicorns forum under "Gray Lodge" and found that pics I used to be able to post cannot now be posted.

Please advise.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Re: Forum Maintenance Update

CDFingers wrote:What is the size limit for pics? I tried to post pics in the Rainbows and Unicorns forum under "Gray Lodge" and found that pics I used to be able to post cannot now be posted.

Please advise.

CDFingers
Looks like the upgrade reset the picture size restriction to 512kb. I just moved it back up to 3mb which is pretty close to where we had it previously.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou