Re: Post Your Cartoons and Yuk Yuks

HuckleberryFun wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:49 pm 6654CA82-E5F5-4107-8C5F-9F54154DC690.jpeg
Like the old joke about the 2 hunters:
Hunter:"Hello! 9-1-1? My friend has been bitten by a snake and I can't tell if he's breathing! I think he's dead!"
911: "Well, the first thing you have to do is make sure he's dead. Then we'll take it from there."
Hunter: "OK"
(a moment goes by, then a shot)
Hunter:"Ok. Now what?"
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

HuckleberryFun wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:20 am BF2B6F50-B478-4049-9E4C-97B02B29EE49.jpeg

Once had three dogs sprayed by one of those spicy squirrels one evening many years ago; good times.
Used all the canned tomatoes we had trying to neutralize the smell.
The same trio found one of those dramatic squirrels late one winter night, it played "dead squirrel" while they danced around it
till they finally listened, came to me and followed me back into the house. The next day there's was a nasty greasy spot on the snow where
it had laid.
"it's a goddamn impossible way of life"
"And so it goes"

geno wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:09 am
HuckleberryFun wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:20 am BF2B6F50-B478-4049-9E4C-97B02B29EE49.jpeg

Once had three dogs sprayed by one of those spicy squirrels one evening many years ago; good times.
Used all the canned tomatoes we had trying to neutralize the smell.
The same trio found one of those dramatic squirrels late one winter night, it played "dead squirrel" while they danced around it
till they finally listened, came to me and followed me back into the house. The next day there's was a nasty greasy spot on the snow where
it had laid.
Had an Aussie that didn't believe the guide. tried herding a spicy Squirrel twice in two weeks. found out that tomato juice doesn't work but H2O2 dawn and shampoo does work to kill the smell.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

No discussion of spicy squirrels is complete without the favorite pick up lines used by Pepé Le Pew.

“Is it possible to be too attractive?”

“Permit me to introduce myself, I am your new lover.”

“You may call me Streetcar, because of my desire for you.”

“Where are you, my little object of art? I am here to collect you.”

“You know, most men would get discouraged by now - fortunately for you, I am not most men!”

“You are my peanut, I am your brittle!”

“Where are you, my little gumbo of chicken? Your French fried shrimp is sizzling for you.”

“You stop resisting me, bebe, and I’ll stop resisting you.”

“You are the corned beef, and I am the cabbage. The corned beef is nothing without the cabbage.”

“The game of love is never called on account of darkness, my little midnight snack."

pepe.jpg
Last edited by max129 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.