Re: Post Your Cartoons and Yuk Yuks

YankeeTarheel wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:29 pm Why does a brilliant 3 or 4 minute parody song keep repeating for over an hour?
Because it is a parody of Orange Stain.
:D
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Now that thanksgiving is over and the Cowboys won it is time to eat out the Christmas cards and get them mailed. I came across this site for the cards you can send to your Rightwing friends and Relatives.Just to let them know you acknowledge them.
Did Ayn Rand send Christmas cards? According to Scott McConnell's 100 Voices: An Oral History of Ayn Rand she did indeed. Unfortunately, none are included in McConnell's 656 page book. Fortunately, with a little help from the Ayn Rand Archives*, we are able to present to you this exclusive, never-before-seen collection of Ayn Rand favorites.
There are to many to post here so follow the link.

https://www.alternet.org/culture/happy- ... iday-cards

I say to those of the Rightwing Happy Holidays not Merry Christmas.
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

TrueTexan wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:51 am Now that thanksgiving is over and the Cowboys won it is time to eat out the Christmas cards and get them mailed. I came across this site for the cards you can send to your Rightwing friends and Relatives.Just to let them know you acknowledge them.
Did Ayn Rand send Christmas cards? According to Scott McConnell's 100 Voices: An Oral History of Ayn Rand she did indeed. Unfortunately, none are included in McConnell's 656 page book. Fortunately, with a little help from the Ayn Rand Archives*, we are able to present to you this exclusive, never-before-seen collection of Ayn Rand favorites.

Every one of Ayn Rand’s Christmas cards prominently features a quote by....Ayn Rand. What a charming woman she was.

HuckleberryFun wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:30 pm
TrueTexan wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:51 am Now that thanksgiving is over and the Cowboys won it is time to eat out the Christmas cards and get them mailed. I came across this site for the cards you can send to your Rightwing friends and Relatives.Just to let them know you acknowledge them.

Every one of Ayn Rand’s Christmas cards prominently features a quote by....Ayn Rand. What a charming woman she was.
I do like one quote: That there are no lousy jobs, only lousy people who won't do them. I read that and think of all the now-unemployed working-class White people like coal miners who think they are ENTITLED to work in the mines and never have to leave their hollows to go where the jobs are.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Eris wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:52 pm
TrueTexan wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:51 am Now that thanksgiving is over and the Cowboys won it is time to eat out the Christmas cards and get them mailed.
"Eat out the Christmas cards"? Whatever turns you on, man, I won't judge. :D
Get out the Christmas cards I sometimes hate the auto correct on my iPad.

Damn, Huck, plug that car in and you could warm up the Christmas Ham faster than in a microwave oven!
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi